Today when I returned from goa, i wanted to prepare something very easy and still tasty for breakfast.. We had been on hotel food for quite a few days so something traditional yet tasty and differnt would be ideal and here is the recipy i came up with..
1 cup rawa
1.5 cup mango pulp
1 cup milk
1.5 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
Pinch of Safron
- Add ghee in a pan and heat it
- Add rawa to it and fry on low flame till its slightly brown
- In another pan mix water and milk and boil it
- Add it to the brownish rawa
- Let the rawa cook for some time (Till mixture becomes thick)
- Add sugar and mango pulp and cook again for a while
- Garnish with almond pieces and safron and serve hot
I used only half cup of sugar as mango pulp also contained sugar.
I also used the mango pulp with few slices of mangoes to get better taste