Ma cooks this one quite often and since then i always thought of preparing this. But it was actually today when i could try it. It came out well though :)
1 cup grated Coconut
1/2 cup Jaggery
1 cup Rawa
1/2 cup + little more Maida
1 spoon Idly Rawa
1 spoon sugar
- Cook grated coconut and jaggery in a pan to get the sweet mixture. Keep aside.
- Mix rawa, idly rawa, maida, sugar and milk to form a free flowing batter
- Heat tawa and sprinkle little oil
- Spread little batter to form small dosa
- When one side is almost done, add the coconut mixture and make a roll
- Keep for a while and its ready.
I kept the batter for 5-10 minutes and the mixture got little thickened because of rawa. So i kept on adding 1/2 spoon of water after every 2-3 patti shaptas.