Sheetal Kamat

When I was small, I had seen something called gobi tura recipe on DD marathi.. And this recipe is inspired by that recipe.. I have made it more chatpata according to my taste.. And believe me you just can't control yourself from eating it while cooking itself :)

Gobi Chatpata
Ingredients
4 cups of gobi pieces
1/2 spoon turmertic powder
1/2 spoon red chilli powder
1/2 lemon
Salt
Oil

Method
  • Mix 2 cups of gobi pieces, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, lemon's juice and salt together and keep aside
  • Mix remaining gobi pieces and salt separately and keep aside
  • Heat oil and first fry salted gobi pieces and then masala gobi pieces
  • While serving mix both these gobi pieces and serve

Notes
You can sprinkle little chat masala while serving.
Fry salted gobi first so that their colour is not spoilt because of masala that gets left over in the oil

0 comments:
Related Posts with Thumbnails