I had prepared this long time back, around 20 days back and just forgot to post this recipe in my hectic schedule. The recipe is simple and tasty :)
8 pieces of Chicken Lollipops
1/2 cup Maida
1/4 cup Corn Flour
1/2 spoon Ginger Paste
1/2 spoon Garlic Paste
1/2 cup Corriander leaves
1 Spoon Red chilli powder
1/4 spoon Turmeric powder
1/4 spoon Garam Masala
A pinch of Edible Red Colour
Salt to taste
- Marinate the lolipops with salt, ginger and garlic paste and keep for 5 minutes
- Add finely chopped corriander leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, red colour, maida and corn flour and mix well
- Add the egg and again mix well
- Keep aside for 1 hour with marination.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the lollipops on medium heat
You can add curry leaves powder a pinch to get a different taste.
Also can wrap the bony side of the lollipop with aluminium foil, I was out of stock when i prepared this.