Sheetal Kamat

Last sunday when I prepared cutlet I decided to try out pudina chutney.. I asked ajoy if he can get pudina.. And when I just needed around 3-4 spoons of pudina he came back home with 3 gaddis :) So we had kind of pudina festival at home. The best dish out of it was pudina paratha..

Pudina Paratha
Ingredients
4 spoon chopped Pudina
1 spoon chopped corriander leaves
5 spoon heaps wheat flour
1 and 1/2 spoon besan
1 tea spoon red chilli powder
1/2 tea spoon Jeera powder
1/2 tea spoon corriander powder
Salt
Oil/Ghee

Method
  • Mix all ingredients except oil.
  • Add 2 spoon of oil
  • Make dough of this mixture using water.
  • Keep aside for 30 min
  • Roll parathas with 3 folds..
  • Cook on hot tava and serve with butter, pickle and curd

Notes
With corriander leaves parathas become more tasty but if you like pudina a lot then you can skip corriander leaves.
I cook parathas with oil and put little ghee when its half done. That way taste of ghee mixes with partha and it tastes better.

3 comments:
  1. Anonymous said...

    Your recipe sounds so simple yet very delicious!!
    have shared ur blog with my friends too..
    both my husband and 17 year old son connoisseurs of good food and I always have a tough time cooking for them.. looking into recipe books etc..
    but ur blogspot is godsend. thanks a ton!!


  2. Anonymous said...

    My name is Asha... sorry didnt know how to put my name.. the msg says anonymous


  3. @Asha, thank you so much. Glad this blog is making difference :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails