Sheetal Kamat
Wylde Women AwardI am delighted to receive another award - Wylde Women Award :) My second award, quite fast and keeping me in happy and award hangover mode :) Thanks to Kitchen Flavours of Yummy Food who has passed on this to me.

The purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

The rules and other details about the award present on the blogsite.

I would like to pass on this award to:

Congratulations girls and enjoy it :)
Labels: ,
| More | edit post
3 comments:

  1. ambika said...

    Amazing blog...wat a talent u have!! I don't even have words to fame u.. Brilliant work...keep going!!I'll start trying ur recipes.... thx a lot sheetal!! :)

    Regards,
    Ambika Chellapandian.


  2. Unknown said...

    Set Dosa recipe is amazing thanks a lot.I am going to try Appe Now.


Related Posts with Thumbnails