Another cooling drink to beat the summer, this one i read from the magzine and did some modifications to get this to my taste.
1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 cup Milk
2 spoon Poppy Seeds
1/2 spoon Saunf
1/2 spoon Sugar
- Grind the tomatoes
- Starin the puree and keep it in the fridge
- Soak the poppy seeds in the 2 spoon of water for half an hour
- Grind poppy seeds, saunf and 1/2 cup milk to get the fine paste. Keep it in the fridge.
- Grind the remaining milk, condensed milk and sugar together. Store it in the fridge.
- While serving mix the tomato juice, poppy seed - suanf paste and milk-condensed milk mixture together and stir well.
- Serve with crushed ice.
Since I used sweetened condensed milk i used only half spoon of sugar. If the milk is not sweetened, you can adjust the sugar quantity to your taste.