Today when I saw 3 riped bananas, i got reminded about this recipe.. Sometime back I had read this in an article and was curious how exactly this will turn out. Believe me, this in did was quite nice recipe - a change from normal breakfast and healthy too..
1 cup Maida
1 cup Milk
1 Spoon Baking Powder
2 spoon Sugar
4 spoon Honey
2 Spoon Oil
Salt to taste
- Sieve maida, baking powder and Salt couple of times to get uniform mixture.
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil together
- Add little maida and milk at a time to this mixture to form uniform batter
- Mash two bananas and mix it with the batter
- Heat the pan and spread little ghee
- Spread the batter to form small (thick) dosa, cook on low flame
- When there are bubles forming on the upper side, making the cake little fluffier and porous turn to the other side, cook till golden brown
- Sprinkle honey and spread the pieces of remaining banana over it.
Eggs make the cake quite fluffier and the cakes don't stick to the tawa.
This is quite nice breakfast once in a while, a different taste from our usual indian breakfast