When Mom had visited us few months back, she had prepared this pumkin puri and I had developed instant liking towards it.
2 cup Pumkin
3/4 cup Jaggery
3 cup Wheat flour
Salt to taste
- Remove the cover from the pumpkin, and grate it
- Heat couple of spoon of oil and add grated pumpkin to it
- Cook on medium flame for 5 minutes
- Take it off from stove and add the grated jaggery to it
- When the mixture cools down add salt to taste to this and mix well
- Add the wheat flour to it to form stiff dough for the puris
- Roll the puris and fry in oil
The puris can be kept for few days and are good meal for journey. They can be eaten with pickel or just like that.