I loved the lassi which i use to have in pune near ABC corner. And this one turned out exactly like that one.
1/2 Ltr Milk
2 Spoon Milk Powder
1 Spoon Corn Flour
1 Spoon Curd
3 Spoon Sugar
4-5 Ice Cubes
- In half cup milk mix, milk powder and corn flour
- Boil remaining milk with constant stiring
- When the milk boils add the corn flour - milk powder mixture to it and boil for another 4 - 5 minutes
- Let the milk cool down a little
- When it is warm, milk the curd well and let the curd settle
- When curd is ready, grind it with sugar and ice-cubes for 4 - 5 minutes
- Serve chilled
Stir the milk continuously and do not let it form the malai. Also I used the full cream milk so that curd becomes thick.