This is a refreshing drink made from the raw mango. Its the first one of this season :) as its just now we have started getting raw mangoes.
3 Raw Mangoes
2.5 cup Jaggery
Salt to taste
- Peel off the skin from the raw mango and cut it into medium sized pieces
- Cook the pieces into cooker by adding enough water
- When the mangoes cool down, grind them in a mixter and strain the mixture
- Mix the jaggery and salt in it and let it dissolve completely.
- Add more water to get the thinner panha
You need to change the amount of jaggery depending on the sourness of the mango