As summer starts, mango makes the space in our meals.. This one is maharashtrian dish and is normally served as snack during 'Haldi Kunku'.
1 Raw Mango
1 cup Harbara Daal
2 Green Chillies
1/4 spoon Sugar
1/4 spoon Turmeric Powder
1/4 spoon Mustard seeds
Salt to taste
- Soak the harbara Daal in water for 5-6 hours
- Grind the daal and green chillies in a mixer
- Grate the raw mango and mix with this grinded mixture
- Add sugar and salt to it and mix well
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds
- Once the seeds sputter, add the turmeric powder and add this oil mixture into the grinded mixture. Mix well and sever
One can add the fried red chilli into the oil while mustard seeds sputter.