Sheetal Kamat
I have been tagged by Hunterwala. Actually its been a while since I have been tagged, and I thought I will post this one that night itself but somehow missed it and Piyush has beaten me in this :(

Last movie seen in a theatre?
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane na. Ajoy not here so not watching many movies these days.

What book are you reading?
Readers Digest

Favorite board game
Fussball

Favorite magazine
Readers Digest

Favorite smells
That of earth when it rains

Favorite sound
Ringtone of my old Moto Razr

Worst feeling in the world
While seeing off the near and dear ones

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Am I late :)

Favorite fast food place
Subway

Future child's name
Not yet thought :)

Finish this statement. "If I had a lot of money I'd..."
Travel all around the world

Do you drive fast?
Not at all

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal
No, but I have the softtoy hanging above my bed.

Favorite Drink
Cane Juice

Do you eat the stem of broccoli?
No, I dont eat broccoli itself :)

Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool since I havent experienced any :)

If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Brown

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Plantation(Florida)

Favorite sports to watch
None, would rather prefer participating in it

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you
He is fun to be with

What's under your bed?
Nothing :)

Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes

Morning person or night owl?
Both

Over easy or sunny side up?
Easy

Favorite place to relax
At my mom's place in pune

Favorite pie
Choco Fudge

Favorite ice cream flavor
Custard Apple but only from Sujata Icecreams from Pune

You pass this tag to:
Arati, Atul, Naveen, Nitin, Sameer

Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Atul
Labels: ,
| More | edit post
2 comments:
  1. Naveen said...

    Isnt your favorite drink, Ice tea?? :-p


  2. that is second fav because we dont get cane juice in malls :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails