Ajoy and myself we both love jelly a lot. There was time when I use to prepare it almost daily. It felt so good to eat it in the hot summer days. But last week i had this great idea of having layers and i experimented it and it turned out really nice. But I prepared it in one big steel bowl so could not take any snap. So yesterday I tried it again and put it in to small round icecream cups. And here is the output, attractive, tasty and simple to prepare nice dessert :)
1 Cherry Flavour Jelly Mix
1 Pineapple Flavoured Jelly Mix
1 Litre Water
- Boil the 500ml of water and mix it with cherry flavoured Jelly mix
- Set it into ice cream cups but filling only half the size.
- Now boil remaining water and mix the pineapple jelly mix
- Set it on top of cherry flavoured jelly in the ice-cream cups filling them completely.
- Refrigerate it once completely set
- Serve in the cup as it is or cut them into shapes and serve.
The cherry flavoured jelly should be completely set before pouring the pinaepple jelly mix.
Also while pouring pineapple mixture on top of cherry jelly, one needs to be very very careful as otherwise portion of red jelly might come out and mix in pineapple jelly. So pour it slowly so that it flowes over cherry jelly without any damage.
I had prepared the strawberry and orange layed jelly earlier but i think this looks and tastes best. You can try other options that you like. You can add mode layers as well.
I used Weikfield Jelly Mix to get prepare the jelly and custard, if you use different brand the recipe for jelly might be different.