The first time i ate guacamole at Chipotle, i fell in love with it.. Then i searched for recipes and came up with this perfect one. Tasted awesome and finished in few minutes :)
2 Spoon finely chopped Onion
1 Spoon finely chopped Tomato
1/4 Spoon finely chopped Green Chili
1 Garlic Clove
Handful of Coriander Leaves
1 big Lemon
Salt to taste
- Scoop out avocado and dice them in the bowl.
- Add in onion, tomato, green chili
- Add in finely chopped garlic clove and coriander leaves.
- Add in Lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix well, smashing it a bit and serve
I didn't smash the avocados completely so that i could get pieces of it while eating.
Consume quickly as otherwise avocados would turn brown as they are high in iron contents.