This is something similar to earlier posted bread roll but little different in shape and mixture and hence thought of posting it.
8 Bread Slices
1 Spoon Red Chilli Powder
1/2 Spoon Jeera Powder
1/2 Spoon Corriander Powder
1/2 Spoon Aamchur Powder
Salt to taste
- Grate the potato and soak it in the water
- Drain the water and mix add red chilli powder, jeera powder, corriander powder, aamchur powder and salt to it
- Remove edges of bread and keep aside
- Take a bread sice and just put the bread in water for a split of second.
- Press the bread with both hands and remove the water
- Fill in the potato mixture in this and close the edges giving it sandwitch shape
- Fry it in oil over medium flame till brown on both sides.
- Repeat for all remaining bread slices.
Do not over dip the bread slice in the water or you wont be able to retain the shape as bread will soak all water and it will become very soggy.