This is one of my favourite in the restaurants, Standard recipy, less spicy and yet delicious.. I had tried this a month back and it turned out amazing, but had not been keeping enough enegry to take up pics and post recipies, so when yesterday when I prepared this, I thought of posting this here.
300gm Boneless Chicken
1.5 Spoon Red Chilli Powder
2 Spoon Corriander Powder
1 Spoon Kasuri Methi
1 Spoon Jeera
1/2 Spoon Garlic Paste
1/2 Spoon Ginger Paste
A pinch of Orange Red Color
1/2 Spoon Sugar
1/4 Spoon Tomato Ketchup
1 Cup Cream
4 Spoon Butter
Salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into rectangular pieces
- Marinate them with salt, 1 spoon red chilli powder, 1 spoon corriander powder, 1/4 spoon garlic paste and 1/4 spoon ginger paste
- Heat oil and fry the chicken pieces for 4-5 minutes. Keep them aside
- In same oil, add jeera and let it splutter.
- Add chopped onion, kasuri methi and remaining garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli powder, corriander powder to this.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are completely done
- Grind this to paste in the mixer and keep aside
- In a pan, heat butter and add this paste and salt to it
- Mix 1/2 cup of water and orange color and add it to the gravy.
- Add sugar, ketchup and fried chicken pieces and bring to boil
- Switch the flame to low and add cream and cook for 4-5 minutes
While adding the cream dont forget to switch the flame to low as otherwise it wont mix properly