With ajoy being back, I wanted to prepare something nice for him for breakfast, yet something that is quick. Then this recipe which my mom had told me came to my mind.
3 Cup Corn
1.5 Cup Rawa
4 Green Chillies
1/4 Spoon Ginger Paste
1/2 Cup Corriander leaves
1/4 Spoon Eating Soda
Salt to taste
- Grind the corns and green chillies in the mixer to form fine paste
- Mix corn paste, rawa, ginger paste, finely chopped corriander leaves and salt to taste
- Add eating soda and little water if required to make the paste consistent
- Heat the aappe pan and sprinkle little oil
- Add the corn mixture to this and cook on medium flame from both sides
The paste should be consistent like the idly paste to get the best results.