Sheetal Kamat

I prepare these kind of bhaji very few times as I always loved those Crab style bhajis more than these. But when I felt like eating these last weekend, I prepared them and turned out quite well.

Onion Bhaji
Ingredients
2 Onions
1/2 Cup Bason
1/4 Cup Corriander Leaves
1 Spoon Red Chilli Powder
1/4 Spoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Spoon Corriander Powder
1/4 Spoon Jeera Powder
Salt to taste
Oil

Method
  • Finely chop onions and add the salt to it. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes
  • Add Bason, corriander leaves- finely chopped, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, corriander powder, jeera powder and mix to form the paste. Add water if needed.
  • Heat the oil in a pan, and add a spoonful of it into the paste.
  • Mix the paste well and fry the Bhaji's of small size to crispy brown colour.

Notes
I normally apply salt to onion and keep aside as that helps in seperating water and then the paste doesnt loosen after some time.
Since I add the heated oil I dont use eating soda, heated oil is good enough for giving crispiness

3 comments:
  1. Milind said...

    yummy :) favorite dish when it is raining


  2. Ajoy Nandi said...

    just saw the related pic of wadapav :) yummm !!


  3. Milind, Its my altime fav :) rain to ek bahana hai :P

    Ajoy, Mogambo jaldihi khush hoga... :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails