Couple of weeks back I tried this unique experiment. I had one old melon sitting in the fridge so was curd, so thats what lead to this recipe.
6 Cup Curd
5 Spoon Sugar
A pinch of Vanilla Essence
Salt to taste
- Chop the complete melon into small piece
- Keep aside few pieces for garnishing and grind rest of them in the mixie to make the juice.
- Strain the juice and add it to curd.
- Add sugar, salt, vanilla essence and again mix in the mixie
- Garnish with the melon pieces and serve chilled.
I used sweet thick curd, and didnt need to add any water because the melon juice was enough to lighten the curd to Lassi