This was salad that I did impromptu with all the ingredients I had at home. The result tasted good and lettuce too this time was quite good.
1 Cup chopped Lettuce
1/2 Cup Pineapple
1/2 Cup Mango
1 Boiled Potato
1 Fresh Red Chilli
1/2 Spoon Oregano
1/4 Cup Pickled Cucumber
2 Spoon Vinegar
Salt to taste
- Add chopped lettuce to the bowl
- Add chopped pineapple and mango in it.
- Add finely chopped tomato in it.
- Remove the cover from boiled potato and add the small cubes in the bowl
- Add finely sliced red chilli in it
- Cut the pickled cucumber into small pieces and add in it.
- Add Salt to taste, oregano and vinegar
- Mix well and serve.
I had cut all the stuff and added to the bowl and then around half an hour before dinner I mixed in oregano and stuff well. I thought otherwise all the flavors might get mixed in each other and wont taste as good as I would like :) and that proved right because the next day in lunch box it didn't taste as good as it was for dinner :)