I have started liking the taste of cream cheese. I have used it in past with carrot cake and mixed indian spices to create floral taste for the icing. This time I decided to use the chocolate flavour given that i was making Red Velvet Cup Cakes which use the tinge of coco powder for chocolaty taste.
225gm Cream Cheese
225gm White Chocolate
1 Cup Butter
2 Cup Icing Sugar
- In a bowl microwave half of the white chocolate for 1 minute.
- Add in remaining white chocolate and mix well. Microwave for 15 seconds
- Stir the chocolate well till it is smooth and completely melted. Keep aside
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese till soft and smooth.
- Add in the melted chocolate and beat again till smooth
- Add in butter and beat again
- Add in icing sugar and beat till soft, smooth and fluffy
When adding the chocolate, it should have cooled off, if not wait till it cools down. Don't pour warm chocolate in the cheese.