Atul's mom had asked me for egg-less cake recipe almost 6 months back but every time something or the other came up and I didn't get chance to try out anything. Today that we are going to his place for snacks I thought that it would be perfect time to try out and see how she likes it. The cake looks, tastes awesome. It is perfectly moist and fluffy, i think i like it better than this chocolate cake with the eggs or this birthday chocolate cake again with the eggs.
4.5 Cup Maida
1 Cup Coco Powder
3 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Oil
1 Spoon Baking Soda
2 Spoon Vanilla Essence
1 Spoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C
- Sieve together maida and coco powder in a bowl.
- Add in baking soda and salt and mix well.
- In another bigger bowl, add in oil, 3 cups of water, Vanilla Essence and beat it together until frothy.
- Add in sugar and blend again.
- Sieve in the maida-coco mixture into it and beat till mixed well.
- Grease the baking pan and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake the cake for 50 minutes on 350F/180C, turning it after 35minutes.
I drizzled it with Chocolate Ganache and decorated it with the saved white chocolate cream cheese frosting.
If you are going to decorate on top of Ganache then let it set down for 3-4 hours because i didn't and the decoration kept sliding off the place i intended it to stay.