These days Thai is one of my preferred cuisines when eating out. Fried rice is must and if it has pineapple then its like sone pe suhaaga :) But its been while i cooked thai at home, so today I decided to make this rice instead of normal pulav.
3 Cup Rice
3 Cup Broccoli
2 Cup Pineapple
1 Cup Carrot
1 Cup Celery
1 Red Bell Pepper
2 Green Chillies
1/4 Cup Soya Sauce
Salt to taste
- Soak rice in water for half an hour
- Bring water to boil and add rice to it. Cook till its almost done. Strain and keep aside
- Heat a pan and add onions, green chillies, carrots, celery, broccoli, bell pepper. Stir well and cook till the raw smell of vegetables go away and they seem to be half cooked.
- Add in pineapple, soya sauce and salt to taste. Stir for a minute.
- Add the cooked rice and stir well. Fry for 2-3 minutes and rice is ready
Soya Sauce does give the salty taste to the rice, so while adding salt be careful to consider that.