I had prepared this couple of weeks back but got the chance to post now.. The item was amazingly crispy and tasty :) Yet a quick prepartions :)
1 Green Chilli
1/4 Cup Cucumber Pickles
A pinch of Black Pepper Powder
Salt to taste
- Grate the potatoes and wash them with lots of water to remove all starch.
- Drain all the water from the grated potatoes and let them dry on a paper towel
- Mix the grated potatoes with finely chopped green chillies, picled cucumbers, black pepper powder and salt.
- Heat the tawa and spread ghee to coat it.
- Spread the potato mixture on the tawa to form a thin layer
- Cook on medium flame on both sides till the colour turns to brown
I used the medium sized grater for this so that the pototo pieces arent too thin/thick. Thicker version will not give as much crisp as this one did.
The green chillies gave it nice firy - spicy touch