Today after dinner I wanted to try out something new with watermelon and here is the chatpata juice i came up with.
2 Big Lemons
4 Spoon Sugar
6-7 Pudina Leaves
1/4 Spoon Chaat Masala
1/4 Spoon Jeera Powder
Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
Salt to taste
- Dice the watermelon and add it to the mixer bowl.
- Add in lemon juice, sugar, pudina leaves, salt, chaat masala, jeera powder.
- Using the crushing blade let the mixture blend together in a mixie
- Pour it in glasses and sprinkle black pepper powder on top. Chill
- Garnish with small pudina leaves and small scoops of watermelon.
Since I was so waiting to drink this, to chill it faster, i kept it in fridger for 10 minutes :) Alternatively you can also use already chilled watermelon so that you dont need to wait even 10 minutes :)