I had made them almost a month back but had forgotten about them. It was yesterday I realized that I have forgotten to post this recipe. Then I looked around and realized that since I didn't have laptop that time because of battery issue I had forgotten images on Ajoy's laptop and that was the root cause I missed posting this recipe on time. But here it is, one of the quickest and delicious breakfast.
3 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Cup Maida
1.5 cup Milk
1/2 Spoon Melted Butter
1/4 Spoon Vanilla Essence
2 Spoon Sugar
Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix in finely diced strawberries and 1 spoon sugar and keep aside.
- In another bowl mix in maida, milk, remaining 1 spoon sugar, butter, vanilla essence, eggs and salt to taste. Blend together using hand mixer to form a uniform batter.
- Heat the tawa and spread a cup of batter on the tawa each time, tilt tawa each time to get thin crepes.
- Cook both sides on medium heat till light brown and take out on the plate.
- Spread couple of spoon of strawberry sugar mixture on top of the crepe and fold to make a roll. Sprinkle some powdered sugar if you like and serve.
I used nonstick tawa so that I didn't need to grease the pan, the butter in the batter was good enough