I was looking to make something quick yet something different from the normal preparation (Prawns Masala) and then I came up with this.
300g Cleaned Prawns
1 Spoon Garlic Paste
4 Green Chillies
4 Spoon Dark Soya Sauce
2 Spoon Tomato Ketchup
2 Spoon Corn Flour
Salt to taste
- Marinate the prawns with garlic paste and salt.
- Deep fry them in oil few at a time for a minute
- In same oil, add halved green chillies, onion and cook them with constant stirring
- Add soya sauce, ketchup and again cook for couple of minute
- Add prawns and stir for another minute
- Mix corn flour in two cups of water and add it to the cooking prawns
- Cook for 3-4 minutes till gravy thickens and prawns become tender
Well I didn't have spring onions to garnish otherwise I might have added it a bit for garnishing.