One day while watching Foodnetwork channel I saw this recipe and liked it at that very moment, for it is so simple yet so elegant. Dont remember exact measures and all but here is my own version of the same.
350g White chocolate
120g Dark Chocolate
1 Cup Walnuts
1/2 Cup Apricot
1/2 Cup Cranberries
- Heat oven to 350F/180C and bake walnuts in it for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool down.
- In a bowl microwave white chocolate for 1.5 minutes stirring it every 30 sec. It should be smooth soft molten chocolate.
- In another bowl microwave dark chocolate for 1.5 minute stirring it every 30sec.
- Line a plate/tray with parchment paper and pour the white chocolate in the center. Spread it over the plate to get smooth layer
- Pour dark chocolate on four corners and with a fork mix it in with white chocolate creating patterns
- Dice apricots and walnuts, sprinkle them along with cranberries on top of the chocolate.
- Let mixture come down to room temperature and then transfer it to fridge to set it hard.
The recipe that I had watched only used white chocolate, but I didnt use white chocolate completely as it would make it very sweet. So instead used dark chocolate to balance out the sweetness. Earlier once I had used semi sweet chocochips instead but that too was sweet to my tooth so this time i used dark chocolate. One can use mix of dark and semi sweet chocochips as well.