Sheetal Kamat

Since I was small, My Dad always tells mom that in his company canteen he gets amazing Kadhi Bhaji(Curry Pakoda). And there use to always an attempt from mom to get the same taste and even then dad would be more inclined towards his canteen bhaji. So as kids we normally had this item almost twice a week or so giving another reason that this type of curry wont give cough unlike butter milk. So when I thought of preparing this, I decided to use Green vegetable for pakodas for more nutrition value of the curry. And here I got amazing item in my favourite list.

Palak Pakoda Kadhi(Spinach Pakoda Curry)
Ingredients
3 Cup Palak Pakodas
6 Cup Butter Milk
A Pinch of Turmeric Powder
1/4 Spoon of Mustard
A Pinch of Asafoetida
3 Spoon Sugar
1 Spoon Ghee
Salt to taste

Method
  • In the butter milk, mix sugar and salt to taste and keep aside.
  • Heat the ghee in a small pan and let the mustard splutter in it.
  • Add Asafoetida, turmeric powder and take off from the flame
  • In the buttermilk add this ghee mixture and mix well.
  • While serving, add the pakodas to the above curry and serve.

Notes
You can additionally add Curry leaves in the ghee to give it that flavour but I perferred not to so that I can relish palak and the curry taste rather than the curry taste only.

2 comments:
  1. Ajoy Nandi said...

    another nice way of having something which u dont like ;-)



Related Posts with Thumbnails