This is very simple and tasty recipe :) Ajoy just loved it :)
1 cup Oil
1 cup Water
4 cup Besan (Chana daal powder)
Red Chilli Powder
Oil for frying
- Mix oil and water in a container.
- Blend it well using egg bitter till white foam appears
- Add Salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, carom seeds to taste
- Add Besan and keep mixing it well. (This mixure should be thicker than bhaji(read भजी) mixture)
- Add this mixture to shev maker.
- Hit oil and fry noodle like threads of shev using shev maker. Keep flame low so that shev don't burn.
To make lasun shev add little garlic paste to the mixture while adding chilli powder.