This recipe is inspired by the Corn Aappe Recipe I had posted long time back.. I thought little taste change in same recipe would bring variation and thats how this one came to life :)
4 Cup Sweet Corn
2 Cup Rawa
4 Green Chillies
1 Cup Methi Leaves
1 Cup Coriander Leaves
1/2 Spoon Garlic Paste
1/4 Spoon Ino
Salt to taste
- In a mixie, crush together green chilies and corn till smooth paste.
- Add in salt, rawa, garlic paste and mix.
- Add in finely chopped methi leaves and coriander leaves and mix.
- Add in ino and if required little water and make batter by mixing well.
- Heat the aappe pan and sprinkle drop of oil in the pan and pour in spoon of batter in each appe cup.
- Cook the appe till they become brown, flip and let it cook till the other side browns too, serve hot
If using frozen sweet corn microwave them for couple of minutes so that making paste is easier.