First of all, Happy New Year to everyone. With parents around, then our vacation, in last few months, I had to hardly anytime make breakfast. So given the long break from cooking breakfast and Jetlag which makes me wake up really early in the morning, i was set to try out something different for breakfast. So here comes the new entry.
2 Cup Cabbage
2 Spoon Corn Flour
1/4 Cup Rava
1/2 Spoon Jeera
2-3 Garlic Cloves
Salt to taste
- Pressure cook potatoes and keep aside till they are cold enough to handle
- Heat a pan and add few drops of oil.
- Let the Jeera splutter in it.
- Add in finely chopped garlic and cabbage and cook till cabbage is brown.
- Grate the potato and add the corn flour, salt to paste
- Knead it well, put couple of drops of oil and finish the kneading.
- Make lemon sized potato balls and press them to make a cup shape.
- Add in half spoon of mixture in each cup and close them. Press each ball lightly to make Pattice
- Roll each Pattice in the rava and cook them on tawa sprinkling drops of oil couple of times.
I didn't want to make the cabbage very spicy instead i wanted to give it flavor of garlic and Jeera hence i didn't use any other spices in this at all. Its really upto you to decide the spices you want and can vary the flavor each time you make this.