Sheetal Kamat

This one is my own creation :) I just love raw mango with red chilli powder and salt.. Also I like corn chat with chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.. So I decided to try out this one.. And it was yummyyy :)

Corn and Mango Chaat
Ingredients
3-4 cup fresh or frozen corn
1 raw mango
1 spoon butter
Red chilli powder to taste
Salt to taste
2 spoon corriander leaves (optional)

Method
  • Cook corn in pressure cooker
  • Grate the raw mango
  • In a pan put butter and let it melt
  • Add cooked corn and raw mango
  • Also add salt and chilli powder
  • Keep it on stove till its warm. and seems properly mixed.
  • Decorate with finely chopped corriander leaves

Notes
It tastes better if its hot - spicy.. So use chilli powder without kanjusi :)

3 comments:
  1. Anonymous said...

    put some simple ones as well so that I can try out here ;)


  2. Unknown said...

    photo of this recipe looks so yummy...my mouth started watering...


  3. Thanks :) It was simple and tasty too :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails