I had made this as a starter few months back as it had been quite some time I had made something new with bhendi. This turned out quite nice and I actually made this twice again after that..
2 handful Bhendi
6 Garlic Cloves
Salt to taste
- Wash bhendi and cut their heads.
- In a pan of hot oil, fry these till light brown in color. Pull them out of oil on the tissues.
- Once all bhendis are fried, take very little oil in the pan and keep it going on the heat.
- Add in the coarsely chopped garlic and stir for a minute.
- Add in fried bhendis and salt to taste and stir for another 3-4 minutes till crispy.
Use tender bhendis as they will taste better when fried and eating by themselves.