Last Sunday when looking for making something to go along with evening tea/coffee time, I made these. They came out really good and we ate them even next day.
2 Fish Fillets (180g boneless)
4-5 Garlic Cloves
1 Spoon Ginger
1/4 Spoon Red Chili Powder
1 Green Chili
1/4 Spoon Black Pepper Powder
1/4 Spoon Cinnamon Powder
1/4 Spoon Cloves Powder
1/2 Spoon Coriander Powder
1/4 Spoon Garam Masala
1/4 Cup Cilantro
4-5 Small Sweet Bell Peppers
- Smash the fish fillets and add in black pepper powder, red chili powder, cinnamon powder, cloves power, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add in finely chopped onion, green chilies, bell peppers and cilantro.
- Squeeze lemon juice in the mixture.
- Mix well and prepare kabab rolls.
- Heat tawa and add in oil, and shallow fry the kababs over medium heat from all sides till they are brown.
I thawed the frozen fish in microwave with auto defrost for the fish this time and it works wonders. I didn't have to wait long time for fish to thaw and could easily make this as a tea time snack when we both were so hungry.
You could serve these as snacks, starters, side dish or even stuffing it in the pav.