Yesterday I tried this something different dry item from boiled eggs. Turned out quite nice and a good change from routine egg dishes.
2 Green Chillies
1/4 Spoon Red Chilli Powder
1/4 Spoon Corriander Powder
A pinch of Black Pepper Powder
A pinch of Cinnamon Powder
Corriander Leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
- Boil eggs in water, slice them and keep aside
- In a flat pan, heat oil and add finely sliced green chillies in it
- Add onion and cook till onion is translucent
- Add black pepper powder, corriander powder, cinnamon powder, sliced eggs and salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes with constant stirring.
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves and red chilli powder
I didnt want to use to many masalas and also the usual combination of masalas in it as I wanted to give it different taste. Cinammon was great choice as it did distinct it from other routine dishes.