Sheetal Kamat
While following different blogs on my reader i somehow stumbled on Anjali's blog about the event on cakes, cookies and desserts. I haven't participated in any event as yet, but with my recent post on Mango Mousse Cake and the compliments I had been getting for this cake, I wanted to share it with more audience. I want more people to try it out and see how easy it is to make this delicious cake and hence for the first time, I have decided to enter into this event.

Mango Mousse Cake
The recipe for the cake can be found here.

The link to event is here.
2 comments:
  1. Wow! These looks absolutely lovely & delicious! Those color are so inviting!


  2. best baklava said...

    oh my goodness, these look SO delicious!! i can just imagine your kitchen smelling absolutely amazing.


Related Posts with Thumbnails