After long time I am posting a recipe.. Last few weeks I was out of action.. But yep I had prepared few items I wanted to post but didnt have enough energy to do so.. Anyways will prepare those item sometime later and post them.. No worries..
Today when I was late, I wanted to cook something quick, yet that will suffice my hunger so here is what I cooked.. This is inspired by the dosas mom use to make when I was small..
1 Cup Rice Powder
3-4 Green Chillies
1 spoon Jeera
Salt to taste
- Grate the cucumber
- Mix the cucumber, rice powder, finely chopped green chillies, jeera and salt to taste.
- Make batter out of this mixture with flowing consistency using water
- Heat the tawa and spread oil
- Spread the batter and cook on medium flame till the side is done
- Flip it and cook on the otherside and then serve
Use nonstick tawa for better result, as the rice powder dosa becomes quite sticky.
Sometimes I also add a spoon or two of rawa to make it little less sticky.
This tastes best with the coconut green chutney but if you dont have enough time to prepare this it even goes with pickle