To all the blogger readers Happy New year. After rejuvenating holidays this is my first post of the new year. Well I had made these parathas the day Ajoy came from India but its today I finally get to post the recipe. The parathas are very simple easy, using whatever I had in fridge but the end product was very tasty.
2 Cup Corn
2 Cup Wheat Flour
Handful of Coriander Leaves
5 Garlic Cloves
2 Green Chillies
Salt to taste
- Add in a spoon of oil in the wheat flour. Add water and knead the soft dough. Keep it aside.
- Microwave the corn for two minutes.
- In a mixie add in garlic, coriander, green chillies, corn, lemon juice and salt and make a smooth paste.
- Make lemon sized dough balls and roll two rotis.
- On one roti, spread the corn-coriander paste, roll over the second roti and close the sides.
- On hot tawa, cook it over medium flame with ghee and oil.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala on top and serve with pickle and cold curd
I microwaved the corns instead of boiling them as its quick and easy but if you don't have microwave you can always boil them with water and then let the water drain out.