Today morning Ajoy demanded something fancy and new for breakfast. After thinking for a while I came up with this :) It was tasty and we had it as brunch instead :)
4 Cup Finely diced Paneer
3 Spoon Corn Flour
1 Spoon Ginger
3 Green Chillies
5 Garlic Cloves
1/4 Spoon Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste
- Cook the potatoes in pressure cooker.
- In a mixie grind ginger, garlic and green chillies with 1/4 cup of water to fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and turmeric powder and the paste in it and saute for couple of minutes
- Add the diced paneer and salt it in it and cook till paneer is done well. Keep aside
- Peel off the potatoes and mash them to fine paste.
- Add in corn flour and salt to taste and knead to nice dough
- Make lemon sized balls and press down to make cups.
- Fill these cups with spoonful of paneer we made earlier and add close and flatten it
- Heat oil really well and fry till brown on all sides. Serve hot with ketchup
While frying the pattice, the oil should be really hot otherwise the potato coating will stick to the bottom.